Key Legal Advisor
Previously a partner and head of business team at international firm in London, Fiona now heads her practice at Merali Beedle LLP. Her style is very commercially astute, adopting a common sense approach. Fiona advises on the following areas:
- General commercial agreements, supply, distribution agreements, agency etc;
- Data Protection and privacy, including GDPR; Media, Entertainment (film, music, theatre), Motorsport/sponsorship, Art;
- Technology including mobile/cloud technology, Intellectual Property, copyright and trade marks;
- Corporate matters – JV agreements, Shareholder Agreements, start-ups, EIS, SEIS, Investment agreements; project finance; lending;
- Regulated Procurement (both utilities and public/private sector), private sector procurement/RFPs, outsourcing, framework agreements, projects.
- Fiona also specialises in U.S matters, currently studying for the California Bar and works closely with her US affiliated lawyers.
- She is a member of the National Association of Data Protection Officers, DP Forum, Society for English and American Lawyers and Procurement Lawyers Association. She is a qualified Prince 2 Project Manager. She speaks fluent French.